Finance & Administrative Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant
- Finance & Administrative Assistant Under the direction of the Accountant, the Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to AHNi HQ as well as to the state offices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs prefer
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Advertise here at very cheap rates. Email:
Get New Vacancies By email everyday
Enter your email address:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,
Jobs for Naija
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a foremost fashion and beauty boutique in Lagos is currently looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare/collate financial records for the business on a periodic basis. Reconcile Targets to Actual.
- Ensure completion of supporting documents for financial records for Receipts and Expenses. Daily Sales and Daily Receipts/ Payments, Daily Expenses, Petty Cash, and Inventory
- Inventory Management: Prepare complete inventory reconciliation – purchases and sales on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and Prepare payroll for payment. Ensuring pay dates are adhered.
- Purchase orders for reordering Inventory.
- Manage all projects that translate to business growth – Including planning and implementing exhibitions.
- Bookkeeper: Basic ability to record Sales, expenses, cash flow of business in a readable excel sheet for Financial statement preparation
- Develop complete business operations (Input from MD and industry best practices)
- Develop product manual (collating input from sales team and MD)
- Implementation of new systems – POS and Quick books ( Working with external consultant) – Project
Job Requirement And Qualification
- BSC in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a related role.
- Use of Excel, Powerpoint and Ms Word also well versed in social media applications
- Must have an interest in retail and creating customer experience
- Must be able to use Inventory, Accounting and Customer Database Software – Vend, QuickSell, Quickbooks.
N90,000 – N110,000 monthly plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply