Rich-Oak is a fast-growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organization dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Analyst / Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Investigate and report all internal control weakness, inconsistencies and impropriety to the management
- Insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide detailed and practical business leadership counsel to unit heads and management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budgets to forecast or benchmark the business overall performance – Budgeting
- Use of QuickBooks accounting software for accounting and bookkeeping
- Evaluate and prepare monthly reports depicting earned revenue and incurred expenses to measure actual performance and variance analysis – Reporting
- Build financial models – projected cash flows, income statements and balance sheet for management review and decision making – Financial modeling
- Strategic planning to develop feasible long-term commercial plans and business/profit opportunities – strategic planning
- Acquire diverse knowledge and keep abreast novel micro or macro-economic regulations & policies – Knowledge acquisition
- Track, monitor and report financial performance; investigate variances; identify trends; and recommend best line of action to management – Financial performance
- Perform peer analysis, industry and market research, data mining and business intelligence, and valuation computations.
- Explicitly communicate results and recommendations to the supervisor on cost reduction, streamlined operations and improved revenue generation
- Attaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and active membership in professional societies.
- Candidates should possess a BSc qualification with at least 3 years of experience.
Required Set Skills:
- Financial modeling and analytical skills- you must be able to build models, dissect the financials to explain outcomes and predict future performance. This applies to the business and proposed profitable ventures.
- Communication and presentation skills- you must be able to provide a basis for recommendations in a clear and understandable language through presentations. You must also possess superb interpersonal skills with executive manager and colleagues
- Accounting Program skills- you must be adept at using QuickBooks accounting software packages.
- Excel Skills- Proficient use of excel is required.
- Accounting Knowledge-Accounting knowledge is required for proper accounting and classification.
- Speed and Accuracy – Reports and accounts must be prepared with speed and accuracy.
- ICAN/ACCA – Must have completed all stages of the ICAN/ ACCA examination requirements and be a chartered accountant.
- Must be smart, sharp, quick to think, motivated, vibrant, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance / accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the field they work in.
- The qualified candidate will typically be very quantitative, analytical, logical, and good at managing numbers and data for the CEO and Clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data
- Develop recommendations to improve business operations going forward
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Interpret markets to conclude financial recommendations for the CEO and Clients
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in Business, Financial or Market Analysis
Skills and Behaviours:
- Firm grasp on the financial decision-making process within the organization of employment
- Experience collecting, interpreting and organizing data
- Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice
- Working knowledge of the target industry and market
- Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy
- Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
As a part of the Compliance team, you’ll be responsible for running manual searches and screening for onboarding corporate and individual customers. You will validate customers and partners details and carry out screening utilising a number of tools and data sources.
Your responsibilities will include, without being limited to:
- Perform KYC review on targeted customers and partners.
- Perform Due Diligence review on targeted customers and partners.
- Emit recommendations to management based on the findings of your investigations.
- Follow up with Partners and Customers in case of missing documentation.
- Various other tasks on KYC, sanctions screening or transactions monitoring.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business management, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field from a recognized and accredited university.
- A Masters’ in any relevant field is an added advantage.
- Professional English level required. Chinese, French and/or Arabic is a plus.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role and industry, in internal control, compliance, operations, logistic, commercial or finance.
- Adequate knowledge of the online marketplace model and ecommerce environment
- Understanding of KYC due diligence and Anti-Money Laundering checks for new and existing customers is a plus.
- Professional knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Previous experience in a Customer Services environment is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely rigorous and details oriented, you love to deep dive in complex cases.
- Autonomous, you are able to manage multiple deadlines with limited and remote management.
- Curious, you love learning new things and using new tools. You are able to learn by yourself.
- Bullet-proof professional ethic.
Other Required Skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong leadership, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines on schedule.
- English professional required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and Google Docs.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Competitive compensation
View & Apply
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
- To conduct research on our products and processes giving priority to identified problematic products proffering solutions or suggestions on products, sources and best procurement practices as well as handle other assigned procurement issues.
- Problematic products and their current sources.
Frozen Foods (Imports):
Our top priorities are:
- Turkey wings
- Basmati rice
- Can items
- Carry out research on company products giving priority to frozen food imports .
- Identify and work with institutes in areas of research, preservation, ways to improve on products and any other issues that may arise with our products.
- Help to identify right supply sources/manufacturer for all products and additional ones for both local and foreign purchases.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and proffer solution to key procurement issues involving products mentioned above and more.
- Evaluate market trends regarding our products and advise on ways to reduce purchase cost and get good quality products at
- Work with relevant units to develop requirements and standard for our products and procurement unit
Handle assigned requisitions from outlets particularly for the items mentioned above
Weekly / Monthly Report:
To send detailed weekly slash monthly report to line manager
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 Years experience in a professional service/research institute
- Relevant research and process review in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
- Can do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.