Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. Our Services are: Re-inventing Recruitment, HR Audit Service, In-HouseTraining, Outsourcing & Background Check.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Deputy Financial Controller
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will assist with the preparation of financial statements, budget reports, and internal control systems.
- Preparing and managing accounts using various software programs
. * Preparing and assisting with audits.
- Preparing and consolidating financial statements and reports.
- Assisting with the development and evaluation of budgets and preparing budget reports.
- Supporting the formulation and implementation of control systems within the organization.
- Overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll, identifying discrepancies, and reconciling accounts.
- Supporting the accounting department with all aspects of the general ledger.
- Ensuring strict compliance with company and regulatory standards.
- Following changes in regulations and compiling reports regarding compliance issues, standards, and accounting practices.
- Managing payroll, accounts payable / receivable, reconciling accounts, and assisting with financial audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or in a related field.
- 7 to 10 years of work experience in Hotel or similar industry.
- Previous experience as an Accountant, Assistant controller, or in a similar role.
- Living proximity to Lekki is a must.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Opera, Micros & Sage.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CFM, or CMA is an added advantage.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of accounting software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent math and accounting skills.
- Strong supervisory and management skills.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly Gross.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: using “Job title” as subject of the email.