OnePort 365 is a holistic freight forwarding platform built to empower African businesses with access to supply chain profitability, accountability, and reliability; leveraging technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Freight Forwarder Supervisor
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for requests for the shipping line local charges and Freight invoices.
- Responsible for liaising with the accounting department, picking up cash, and paying to shipping lines.
- Pick up OBL or Telex release depending on the request of the client.
- Forwarding received BL to Client or rather issuing it out to the sales team or those responsible for it.
- Updating all these processes online
. * Responsible for the letter of authority from Terminals.
- Responsible for Operations related errands such as errands to shipping lines and agencies, government bodies.
- Responsible for Operations needed procurement such as Waybill and Seals etc.
- Other operational duties assigned by the operations manager work-related.
- Follow up with truck drivers for updates on their current location and share the same with appropriate internal stakeholders. This update must be shared at least twice a day (Morning, 8am and Evening, 6pm)
- Candidates should possess First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Must have 10-15 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job title” as subject of the email.