Primarily supervises front desk team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedback and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
· Ensures Outstanding customer care at all times.
· Maintains a friendly, professional, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
· Accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations. Consistently resolves guest problems and complaints in an efficient manner while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
· Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns in a timely fashion.
· Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
· Resolves customer issues, complaints and problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
· Adheres to company credit limit policies.
· Allocates rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
· Ensures phone calls, wake up calls and messages for guests are handled in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
· Cross checks all billing instructions are correctly updated
· Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to business or tourism
· Minimum 3 to 5 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
· Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft office
· Basic accounting skills
· An energetic personality.
· Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
· Must be able to read, write and speak English.
· Must meet grooming standards.
· Excellent verbal communication, and the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
· Strong leadership abilities and initiative
· Excellent delegator and mediator
· Great interpersonal skills and customer service
· Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
· Excellent time management
· Responsible, goal oriented and organized
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Confident, proactive and willing to take on challenges
· Great listening skills and able to take direction from individuals in higher-level position
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.