The Simba Group, founded in Nigeria in 1988, is a conglomerate with operations across Nigeria’s most dynamic economic sectors. The Group commands leadership positions in all five companies that share a simple, yet effective, corporate vision: providing the customer with unparalleled satisfaction. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years work experience
- Proficient in basic accounting works
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Resume to: using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
As our Group’s GFC, your primary responsibility will be to lead, direct and oversee the financial health of all the companies in the group. For both Admin and Operations activities and ensure that the vision of the company is constantly on track and that the factory is running profitably. You will head the group finance office and ensure strong accounting and reporting throughout the group, including overseeing and monitoring an effective control environment and providing strategic information and advice to the management team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Having Preparation of group consolidated financial statements and management of group audit process.
- Supervising preparation and submission of statutory accounts and tax fillings.
- Group management reporting, including quarterly balance sheets and P&L’s
- Supervising project accounting and reporting.
- Manage forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Monitor and control budgets versus actual spend/income on a monthly basis.
- Closely monitor and control all spending throughout the Group, stay within budgets, identify and achieve savings.
- Managing liquidity throughout the Group.
- Maintain and update on a monthly basis an accurate cash flow forecast for the Group.
- Monitor and manage all existing shareholder, intercompany and third-party loans.
- Manage all treasury functions throughout the Group.
- Work together with the CEO on attracting new investors in development projects.
- Review and help manage financial models for all projects.
- Assist and perform other related duties as required.
- Office and Field as necessary
- Must be a Chartered Accountant and have at least 10 yrs. experience in a similar role or as deemed sufficient by the group
- Strong financial, accounting and managerial skills
- Strong ability to implement and monitor internal controls
- Creative reporting capability
- Good Communicator and planner
- Must be willing to relocate to Nigeria
- Organizational skills are essential
- Degree holder in Accounting or relevant discipline.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply