KelseyGreene Properties is a real estate company providing to its esteemed customers a high level of professional expertise, superior professional and personal assistance to its clientele. Our priority is to elevate the best interest of our customers and to always be of utmost importance to them. Our name should be the first that comes to mind for all their real estate needs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
Requirements / Skills
- Education: Professional Certification (ICAN) may be an added advantage
- Accounting Automation: Must be conversant with the use of accounting software and other computer-based tools to work effectively.
- Attention to detail: Must pay strong attention to detailsin order to be able to keep information accurate and organized.
- Business acumen:Must understand how the real estate industry worksin order to accurately analyze and interpret financial data.
- Analytical skills: Applying data analytics to the accounting field is an emerging trend in the industry. Candidate must be abe to collect and analyze financial data asan important aspect of identifying patterns and potential issues.
- Communication skills: Must be able to listen carefully in order to accurately gather facts and figures from clients, managers, or other stakeholders.Must also be able to clearly articulate the results of their work and present their findings in written reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover page and CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.