Our client, a Nigeria centric Private-Debt and Equity Company with focus on growing high potential Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) is looking for an outstanding Asset Manager, who is driven to consistently overachieve, highly self-motivated, utilize effective communication skills, and can quickly solve problems to oversee the AssetManagement arm of the company.
You will be responsible for the management of clients’ assets. This role requires you to regularly study and respond to market changes and to regularly communicate with clients about potential changes that may impact investment portfolios or other forms of assets.
The goal is to keep the AssetManagement arm of the company growing.
- Monitor and report changes in the risk profiles of individual assets in the portfolio.
- Make timely recommendations for mitigating strategies and risk rating changes.
- Prepare analysis, record, and report asset transactions for financial records.
- Manage and monitor team performance.
- Ensure fund compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and review timely asset management reports.
- Manage and monitor team performance.
- Analyze portfolio changes and identify any irregularities that may negatively impact client asset accounts.
- Manage multiple client accounts and maintain effective communication with stakeholders.
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets.
- Communicate any needed account changes with clients in a timely manner.
- Make needed changes to client portfolio as needed.
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders to review accounts.
- Prepare regular investment reports, risk assessments of investments
- Proven experience as Asset Manager within the Capital and Asset management sector.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and commercial acumen.
- Capable of handling multiple client accounts simultaneously while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly trustworthy and dependable, particularly when handling sensitive materials.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Driven with a positive and outgoing attitude.
- Comfort using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Education: BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant field. MBA is a plus
- Experience: A minimum of 10-15 years’ experience.
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in similar role e.g. investment banking, financial advisory etc.
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Master’s in Business Administration & Finance will be an added advantage
- CFA certification and other finance and/or accounting related certificates is a plus
- Management consulting experience is a plus
- Financial modeling experience
Method of Application
Closing Date: 29th March, 2021
View & Apply
Manages all Plant operations as well staff related matters. Reports on the technical performance of company plants e.g. inventory statistics; inventory losses; equipment maintenance history, Salaries and emoluments etc, ensuring policies and procedures are strictly followed.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 2 years
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Strategic and Operational
· Manages all Plant operations as well staff related matters.
· Coordinate all activities at the plant to achieve set goals and objectives.
· Carries out technical studies and make recommendations for improvements which will increase productivity or equipment performance.
· Undertakes inspection and supervisory function
· Undertakes trouble shooting to resolve plant and equipment issues
· Monitors plant operations and reports on the technical performance of company plants e.g. inventory statistics; inventory losses; equipment maintenance history etc.
· Any other related function as management may deem fit.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· Product loss
· Discharge time
· Turnaround time
· Customer satisfaction
· Product availability
· Staff management
· Effectiveness of processes and controls
· Downtime of equipment and facility per month
· Adequacy, usefulness and timeliness of information/reports produced
· Effectiveness of problem identification, analyses and solutions development efforts
· Levels of proactivity displayed
· variance from budget
· reduction in maintenance cost
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Basic Accounting, Interpersonal relationship Skills
- Basic computing skills (Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Project Management, Reporting
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or related field.
- CIPM in an added advantage.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
Zuriel Consulting Limited is an emerging consulting and professional services company located in Lagos Nigeria. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible Legal Services, Book Keeping and Accounting Services including Auditing, consultancy services, and business support. We recognize that many companies, require a full service provider to take care of all their unique business and professional services needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor & Manage the operations of all departments/teams; operations, logistics, sales, quality control and accounts in accordance with overall company goals
. * Monitor and ensure the company meets all daily and monthly sales target in line with the company’s annual sales revenue.
- Budget forecast and development, Profit & loss management, and minimizing costs.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Assess, suggest and implement sustainable and viable processes/practices in order to develop, grow and manage the business.
- Monitoring sales & quality control teams, and spearheading strategies to ensure they exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor and ensure timely response to Customer and Seller DM’s, Emails and other communication channels.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Providing sustainable solutions to minimize company costs, and prevent losses.
- Organize monthly internal training to coach employees and maximize their capabilities.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure all the third party utilizations are at the best price and value.
- Oversee all company transactions, ensure all vendors are paid on time and rejected goods are returned quickly.
- Ensure the image of the brand is maintained consistently/improved upon.
- Constantly display ethical leadership, update the team on Business performance, and encourage/motivate the team.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Developing and overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices to drive sales for the company.
- Recruit staff and maintain a hiring culture to keep the best hands in the business.
- Monitor and ensure that feedback collected by the front line customer service employees are well communicated to the sales and other Business development teams.
- Send daily reports to the CEO from all team members.
- Report to the CEO on behalf of all the departments on a weekly basis.
- Delegate responsibilities to staff members in order to promote their growth and capabilities.
Professional Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- At least five (5) years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise/fashion business.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Applicants must reside within the Lekki Axis.
Skills / Capabilities:
- People management, as well as coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ethical Leadership
- A keen eye for fashion/vast knowledge of the fashion industry
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Strong Business Acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Result-oriented and sales-driven
- Organized and analytical
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with local and international markets trends and being able to build accordingly
- Sound knowledge of Business Strategies.
- Ability to make accurate business projections.
- Time management & Prioritisation.
Salary / Benefits
- Monthly pay: 120,000 with Tax
- Other benefits: 3% sharing on the company’s annual profit if the target of 100m sales revenue is met. If the Applicant exceeds the target, he/she is entitled to 5% of the annual profit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Chartwell Securities Limited, a company of investment managers and stockbrokers focused on meeting investment needs, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND, Master’s Degree / NCE / OND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- N650,000 – N900,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ₦ 70,000 per month
*Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.All applicants should have a minimum of OND, HND, BACHELOR’S DEGREE and other related discipline of this vacant and professional certifi…
Proten International. Registered Incite Enterprise
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Our Client, a global manufacturing conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and North & South America, is seeking to hire for a Systems Accounting Of…
The Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDBG) on 1st April 2020 signed the Framework Agreement with the Federal Republic of Nigeria (represented by Federal Ministry of Finance) regard…
*Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.All applicants should have a minimum of OND, HND, BACHELOR’S DEGREE and other related discipline of this vacant and professional certification is an added advantage.
Education and Experience:
B.Sc/HND in Accounting
1 – 2 years in a reputable multinational,
consulting, or professional organization
Membership or certification is an added advantageApplicant must have at least 1 and above years of experience in these field of specialization
MODE OF APPLICATION: All qualified and interested applicants should forward a comprehensive resume to the comment box provided or to this email address cv.loragconsult @ outlook.com or for urgent recruitment and must be willing to resume duty immediately.
Only qualified applicants
70,000 NGN1 to 2 years Full time Requirements and Skills: *Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities *Creativity and innovation *ability to work with out supervision *Strong analytical skills *Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Local
✔ Do not forget to mention AFRIBABA during your call!