Manages all Plant operations as well staff related matters. Reports on the technical performance of company plants e.g. inventory statistics; inventory losses; equipment maintenance history, Salaries and emoluments etc, ensuring policies and procedures are strictly followed.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 2 years
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Strategic and Operational
· Manages all Plant operations as well staff related matters.
· Coordinate all activities at the plant to achieve set goals and objectives.
· Carries out technical studies and make recommendations for improvements which will increase productivity or equipment performance.
· Undertakes inspection and supervisory function
· Undertakes trouble shooting to resolve plant and equipment issues
· Monitors plant operations and reports on the technical performance of company plants e.g. inventory statistics; inventory losses; equipment maintenance history etc.
· Any other related function as management may deem fit.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· Product loss
· Discharge time
· Turnaround time
· Customer satisfaction
· Product availability
· Staff management
· Effectiveness of processes and controls
· Downtime of equipment and facility per month
· Adequacy, usefulness and timeliness of information/reports produced
· Effectiveness of problem identification, analyses and solutions development efforts
· Levels of proactivity displayed
· variance from budget
· reduction in maintenance cost
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Basic Accounting, Interpersonal relationship Skills
- Basic computing skills (Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Project Management, Reporting
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.