Company description The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Product Pricing Strategist
We’re looking for a Product Pricing Strategist.
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to uncover insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Setting effective pricing for products to drive product adoption and profitability
- Analyzing and translating pricing data into actionable profit-enhancing strategies for products and the business at large
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability
- Monitoring business liquidity to ensure pricing strategies delivers optimal liquidity for the business
- Developing dynamic pricing tools to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends.
- Create and provide visibility around existing pricing strategies, including identifying key performance indicators and dashboard views to convey to senior leadership
- Utilize profit and loss information to facilitate informed decision making around what leads, channels and segments of our business to help drive via pricing strategy
- Preparing and presenting pricing analysis findings to the product team and organization leadership
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to product pricing
Required profile for job ad : Product Pricing Strategist
- 4 years of experience
Job criteria for job ad : Product Pricing Strategist Job category :
Accounting, controlling, finance
Banking, insurance, finance
Employment type :