Our Internal Firm Services Team (IFS) supports our client service staff so they can focus on delivering on our clients’ deliverables. The Head of IFS Coordinates Administrative Support & Facilities, Human Resources, Marketing and Business Development, and the Finance Department. The person must be exceptional in Business Development.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- The individual must above all, support the smooth functioning of the non-client facing aspect of our busines. The principal responsibilities include:
Marketing & Business Development
- Identify, secure and deliver new consultancy opportunities. These will be broad-ranging and across various industries including Oil & Gas, Technology, Banking, Public Sector etc.
- Good commercial acumen and ability to Support with budgeting and forecasting.
- Support Invoicing and secure timely cash collections
- Support financial reporting every month
- Ability to accurately cost consulting/accounting projects in quotations and tenders.
Manage a Team
- Manage a team of consultants (junior through to principal). This will require good communication skills. Support will need to be tailored to individuals to accommodate different roles, responsibilities and levels of seniority;
- Organise and chair team meetings and feedback to Managing Partner and firm leadership as appropriate
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply