SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Store Keeper
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liase with the store keeper to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Assist the store keeper in daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation.
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs).
Required Experience / Qualifications
- OND in finance, accounting, business administration, social sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
View & Apply