Full-Time 1 Product Assistant, Nigeria
3-2-1 Product Assistant, Nigeria
Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with their end users. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain underheard. The organizations that serve them lack the technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware of the power of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals.
Viamo connects individuals and organizations using digital technology to make better decisions.
With more than 30 million people reached in 2020 alone, we are well on our way to meeting our goal of reaching 50M people annually by 2023.
We manage a national toll-free public information service called the 3-2-1 Service on Interactive Voice Response (IVR). By calling 3-2-1 in Nigeria, anyone with access to a mobile phone will be able to access information on topics such as health, agriculture, financial literacy and more. In a series of “listen, then choose” steps, callers will use their phone to select from among hundreds of recorded voice messages to help them make informed decisions and improve their lives.
About the role
You will become part of our growing team in Abuja, Nigeria working with some of the most innovative development organizations and private sector companies. As the 3-2-1 Product Assistant you will support the provision of a high quality and impactful 3-2-1 Service. You must be able to empathise with Viamo’s mobile users (our beneficiaries) to understand their needs to access information as well as products and services offered by our clients: buying, selling, booking appointments, redeeming vouchers, etc. You will ensure that our partners are familiar with Viamo technologies and you will ensure the implementation of the deliverables of our current programs, you will act particularly in support of the implementation of the 3-2-1 service in Nigeria, as well as on the Viamo platform for other projects
Key Responsibilities * Preparation and Support in Content Development
- Based on a discussion with the 3-2-1 Product Manager /Program Officer(s), modify the standard agenda in Google Pages according to the specific needs of each content committee, fully respecting the Branding Guidelines of Viamo.
- Logistical preparation of each Content Committee meeting, for example, but not exhaustive: finalisation and printing of all the necessary documents, organization of coffee breaks and meals, identification and reservation of an appropriate room (if necessary), invitations and facilitation in line, etc.
- Elaborate the drafts of decision trees during the Content Committees meetings by following the best practices of Viamo learned during the content development training for the 3-2-1 Service / other projects.
- Take notes during the Content Committee meetings, and summarise all the remarks in a results report within 2 working days of the meetings, in full compliance with Viamo’s Branding Guidelines.
- Master all functionality of the Viamo platform for the creation and management of content trees with 3-2-1 best practices.
2. Monthly Data Report to Partners
- Produce and analyse the monthly statistics of 3-2-1.
- Produce all other statistics related to 3-2-1.
- Autonomously export the necessary raw data each month from the Viamo platform.
- Perform the necessary calculations of the data in Google Sheets according to the needs of the customers.
- Create graphics and diagrams in Google Sheets, fully respecting Viamo’s Branding Guidelines.
- Completed the standardised monthly report templates in Google Pages & Google Sheets, fully respecting Viamo’s Branding Guidelines, with graphics created, testimonials collected and a narrative explanation on time and with attention to details.
- Finalisation of monthly reports based on feedback from the 3-2-1 Senior Product Manager.
3. Daily Service Performance Test
- Test every morning and every evening before leaving the office to ensure that all IVR, SMS, USSD channels of the services and hotlines are functional, and re-run the tests when required.
- Immediately note and report to the Program Manager(s) and 3-2-1 Senior Product Manager in charge in the event of any non-functioning channels, and escalate such occurrences to the relevant units.
- Complete a standardised 3-2-1 performance report in Google Sheets, in full compliance with Viamo’s Branding Guidelines, every morning and night before leaving the office.
4. Support all IVR and SMS Content Production and Processes in the Viamo Platform
- Assist in the implementation of mobile engagement projects on the Viamo platform: development of decision trees, various configurations, insertion of target phone numbers, etc.
- Focal point for all audio recordings of the Program team in Nigeria, and independent management of any work delegated by the 3-2-1 Senior Product Manager.
- Recording of audio files when a male voice is required, respecting all relevant Viamo best practices, after a thorough quality control of the scripts.
- Verification of each audio file after recording according to all relevant Viamo best practices, and processing with Audacity software before they are given to the 3-2-1 Senior Product Manager / program manager(s).
- Prepare a standardize test report in Google Sheets for each recording activity, fully respecting the Viamo Branding Guidelines, including your signature as quality control
- Assisted the Senior 3-2-1 Product Manager / Program Manager (s) in data analysis and data reporting.
Key Performance Indicators
- Caller to listener ratio.
- Number of listeners.
- Key messages listened to.
- Consistency and completion of monthly tasks.
Team and Reporting Structure
Direct supervisor: Senior 3-2-1 Product Manager.
- University degree and 2+ years of professional experience.
- Mastery of computers and mobile technology with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with data collection and data monitoring, and qualitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent project and programme management skills with emphasis on customer service.
- Experience with content creation, especially for social and behavior change.
- Fluency in at least 2 local Nigerian languages.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and coordinate with thorough attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently, flexibility and willingness to adapt to new tasks as needed.
- Previous experience working with a Mobile Network Operator or IVR/USSD/Value Added Service (VAS).
- Experience in content development for mobile.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative field research.
- Fluency in at least two of the languages (English, Pidgin, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba).
Viamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from all candidates. We believe that diverse perspectives help our teams to create innovative solutions and understand our global clients’ needs. In alignment with our values, we are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse global workforce without discrimination.
Please apply by May 21st, 2021 with a CV and a short cover letter
View & Apply
71 total views, 1 today