Full-Time 1st Operator, Production At Frieslandcampina
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 1st Operator, Production
Job ID: 42533
Category: Operations and Manufacturing
Level: Professional Experienced.
- We are seeking a Machine Operator who will ensure the smooth running of production lines according to applicable procedure and work instructions
- Responsible for all operational activities on the production line assigned to ensure efficient operation in accordance with all food safety, quality and GMP procedures and work instructions.
- Ensures all safety and quality checks are carried out as per work instructions and timely recorded in appropriate logbook and checklists.
- Completes all work instruction in order to efficiently achieve the set output and quality level.
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene and cleanliness of the immediate work environment and equipment according to legal requirements, company procedure and work instruction in order to ensure safety of the products.
- Carries out all safety measures according to the company’s procedure and work instructions in order to prevent accidents as much as possible within the immediate working environment.
- Responsible for all forms of first level preventive maintenance on the machine as at when due.
What we ask:
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Food Technology or any of it’s related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in Manufacturing, as well as demonstrable evidence of practicality in Manufacturing techniques.
- Technical Expertise in the Production environment would be an added advantage.
- A proactive and independent individual who is able to take initiatives and ensure smooth operation of the machines with little or no supervision.
- Good Team Player
- Result Driven individuals who understand the potential consequences of departure from stated procedures.
- Understanding possible food safety hazards and good knowledge of implication of food safety
- Ensure compliance to FSMS, OHS and any other management’s system standard requirements.
What We Offer
- A purpose driven organisation
- Give opportunity for initiative
- A reputable organization that nourishes employee growth
- Relevant learning intervention programmes to drive people and organization goals
- Opportunity to work in collaboration with a pool of Inspiring and motivated people
- Good health benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
36 total views, 1 today