Full-Time 2021 Notore Chemical Industries Ltd Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) Programme
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) Programme
Job Location: Rivers
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing its employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth
. * In line with our philosophy of developing young minds to gain valuable on-the-job experience in the operation and management of our Plant, its complex systems, processes and procedures, we are looking for young, talented and enterprising graduates of engineering to be part of our 2021 Graduate Engineering Training Programme.
Our Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme is designed to introduce participants to our:
- Production system, process and procedure
- Equipment configuration and function
- Safety Requirement and environmental expectation
- Business Leadership.
- Graduates of the following Engineering fields (see below), with a minimum qualification of 2nd Class Lower/Lower Credit and above that are not more than 28 years by December 2021 are eligible to participate in the program:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Gas & Petroleum Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Material Science
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering.
2 total views, 1 today