Internship Access Bank Plc Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
Date Posted: 2020-12-15
Access Bank Plc, a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria, is inviting qualified and interested candidates to apply for its Green Internship program (2021) in Nigeria
- This is an exciting internship opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The green internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
- Customer Service
- Branch operations
This program is for you if you:
- Have a minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online
- Lagos, Lagos State
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG’s, etc. Applications are invited for: …
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading…
Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Ikeja, Lagos State
Lagos Date Posted: 2020-09-17 Sophia ERP Limited (SEL), an Enterprise Solutions Development Organization, is hiring a Graphics Designer – Graduate Internship Program in Ikeja -…
145 total views, 1 today