Full-Time Account Clerk Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm. We focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Clerk
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Accounting
- 1 year of experience in a similar field
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and coworkers.
N50,000 – N60,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
15 total views, 1 today