Full-Time Account Executive At Prospa Technology Limited
Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you’ll forge the path to finding new clients and be the first point of contact for newly qualified potential members.
- You will be directly responsible for converting interest into business, growing users and revenue and developing relationships with entrepreneurs and businesses to understand how we can help them better.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive revenue for Prospa, owning the entire sales cycle through close and onboarding of member
- Strengthens/grows the business relationship by acting as a trusted product advisor – teaching customers how to get the most out of our product
- Articulate Prospa’s value proposition by using the appropriate sales qualification standards
- Foster & maintains member’s trust
- Learn as much as you can about potential member’s business and how we can help them grow
- Drive strong pipeline development and sales execution
- Engage with Clients on a consultative basis to learn their business, anticipate needs, and position optimal solutions
- Leverage Account, Solution, and Delivery Pre-Sales/Sales resources effectively and at appropriate times to move opportunities forward and to maintain 100% customer satisfaction
- Defines and executes sales strategies that drive profitable growth while delivering meaningful customer value
- Leads account strategy and planning motions with cross-functional team to align customer/member’s business imperatives with Prospa solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- A great salesperson,
- Able to easily Identify prospect and build pipeline through outbound campaigns in medium-sized and large enterprise
- Ability to get new clients and get started with Prospa
- A team player who can wok with our product and engineering teams to integrate customer and product feedback
- Able to Identify the most promising verticals to help drive increased revenue opportunity
- Target drive
What You’ll Need:
- 2 – 3+ years of experience in pipeline development and/or sales (preferably at SaaS or fintech company), leading high-level conversations with business stakeholders
- The ability to evangelize Prospa’s value proposition in order to assess buying interest
- The ability to thrive in a high customer volume, time-sensitive and environment
- Having a relentless mindset and unwillingness to quit
- Proficiency in using a CRM, while also being very data driven
- Experience working with customers and explaining technical products
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Career development & opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
46 total views, 1 today