Temporary Account Manager – Fsi At Terragon Group
Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager – FSI
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As an Enterprise Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase sales at the most valuable segment of the market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible.
- Advice on product pricing, as it reflects perceived market value to the extent that they generate the highest return.
- Monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue.
- Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Suspect to Sale for each revenue stream.
- Work closely with the business development and solutions delivery team to support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts whilst developing new business opportunities
- Periodical analysis and reporting business performance as required
- Plan and manage(monitor) major campaigns from start to finish
- Work with AdOps, product and technology to deliver requirement for the execution of campaigns
- Monitor accounts and ensure that activities are up to date
- Ensure that key deliverable required for each account is delivered on time
- Ensuring that clients’ needs and requests are delivered on time and to specifications.
- Reporting on activities and providing insights and recommendations
- Work with finance on vendor payments and client invoicing
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- University degree in any social science or Business related course
- 3-5years Corporate Sales and Account Management experience preferably in SaaS will be an added advantage.
- Strong customer success and account management expertise required
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable performing demonstrations
- Sales aggressiveness and commendable negotiation skills
- Relationship Building and excellent people-relations skills
- High net-worth people networking
- Highly Customer-centric and Service oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Adept in critical thinking with focus on numbers and sales, while utilizing available resources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified caniddates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
27 total views, 1 today