Full-Time Account Manager Graduate at Ericsson
Date Posted: 2020-11-04
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Account Manager Graduate in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in January 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative, and creative technology minds. We are looking for an Account Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 ONLY with one of the following Bachelor Degrees: Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems Management, Economics, Marketing.
If you have an engineering degree but would like to pursue a career in sales, you may also apply. As an Account Manager Graduate, you will learn how to maximize customer relationships and create sales opportunities that will generate profitable sales. All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies in Related Area:
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Understand customer and market insight
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to understand the Service Delivery Process.
- Ability to understand Change Management.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What We are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
View & Apply
17 total views, 1 today