Full-Time Account Manager II Job at Glovo Nigeria
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Manager II
Job Location: Lagos
Your work-life opportunity:
- Step up to the ambitious challenge of achieving less than 45 minutes’ delivery time in some of the world’s most complex cities
. * Glovo offers an exciting opportunity for a data-focused, analytical professional who obsesses over details and is always looking for how to improve the performance of our couriers, and restaurant partners.
- You will have access to unlimited data to facilitate creative decision-making and access to a world-class tech team that can turn your recommendations for the country’s operations into efficient reality.
- As an Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for building and maintaining good relationships between our partner restaurants and Glovo.
- You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands, stores, and restaurants in your city to secure promotions for users, optimise preparation times, and, most importantly, grow partners’ revenues through our app.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Build strong commercial working relationships with a range of restaurants
- Offer products to partners that boost their visibility on the platform and improve their sales
- Use data to improve the operational efficiency of our partners and ensure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain a good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Experience in managing large and small partners in consulting or other private sector industries preferably experience in FMCG, food-hospitality, e-commerce, or on-demand delivery industry
- Effective command of English in written and verbal communication
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Customer service orientation and eagerness to support partners periodically or on short notice
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
4 total views, 1 today