Full-Time Account Officer
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin is located at the heart of a small town called Egbin in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos.
- Responsible for the preparations of general ledger posting and reconciliations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Assist in the preparations of financial statements and management accounts
- Assist in business performance monitoring and matrix assessment
- Assist in fixed asset recognition, posting, depreciation, and management.
- Responsible for recording transactions, payments, expenses, and processing invoices
- Bank reconciliation and general ledger review
- Obtain investment certificate and follow up with a rollover
- Obtain credit note on investment
- Collection receipt/evidence of all taxes.
- Send payment advice to vendors
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related discipline.
- Relevant professional certification or membership in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA will be an added advantage
- 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good numeric skill set to keep accurate records
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including standard ERP software.
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills for maintaining financial records
- Ability to extract, manipulate and analyze large volumes of data and strong problem-solving skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Tuesday, 21st September 2021
Powered by JazzHR
6 total views, 2 today