Full-Time Account Officer At Prisdav Consulting
PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Automobile Industry is in need of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki Epe Express Way, Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is in need of a suitable candidate who would be responsible for the follow up of day to day activities of all cars in the fleet both within Lagos and other States and take responsibility for all complaints.
- Follow up with the day to day running of the company by communicating with all staffs and drivers for daily records.
- Plan, Coordinate and manage all business operation’s to achieve corporate goals.
- Coordinate project deliverables (this means at every cycle, the admin is expected to follow up with the expenses made during supply for each truck), report to the office all information gathered to the MD either through mail or chat daily and also create a template that shows the work flow (reports on car rentals and diesel supply) of every cycle.
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking i.e make sure that all invoice should be submitted two weeks after close of the cycle (*compulsory).
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Coordinate and assign duties to staff, follow-up on junior staff to achieve target and schedule.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Qualified candidate must reside within Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Candidate must be proactive and work under less supervision.
- Acomprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and coworkers
- The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations established by the company itself.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
31 total views, 1 today