Full-Time Account Officer Job at Ades Ventures Nigeria Limited
Ades was incorporated in 2004 and has been trading in the Royal Borough of Greenwich since then. Firstly as distributors of dried and smoked fish, and in 2006 the company expanded into selling catering supplies before opening the Cash & Carry in 2007. The company is managed by a dedicated team with extensive experience in the food industry and has maintained an excellent reputation in the industry over many years.
Our aim is to make top quality African and Caribbean foods and drinks accessible and affordable to consumers in and around London, the United Kingdom and in the EU
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will monitor all account transactions and check all outgoing and incoming funds, and act as a point of contact for all internal and external financial issues.
- Handling overall company expenses.
- Operating the company booking operation.
- Monitoring of all account transactions and check all outgoing and incoming funds.
- Preparing and reviewing ledger balances and monthly account.
- Maintaining a record of all receipts and payments.
- Handling general account queries.
- Acting as a point of contact for all internal and external financial issues.
Qualification / Required Skills
- BSc / HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent maths skills.
- Ability to work well with others, and also independently when required.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
19 total views, 1 today