Full-Time Account Officer Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest-growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer-centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre-pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
. * Establish charts of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current technology or designated ERP.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements (make VAT and PAYE returns to relevant tax authorities).
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
- Perform intercompany (related companies) reconciliations using appropriate templates.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Evidence of professional certification (s) or in the process of acquiring one.
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem-solving.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters.
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Has strong knowledge in the use of Finance ERP (Sage and customized ERP).
- Excellent commands over excel and word.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted Abuja candidates will be contacted.
41 total views, 1 today