Full-Time Account Officer Job at Gossy Warmsprings Limited (GWS)
Gossy Warmsprings Limited (GWS) is a subsidiary of SaroAfrica International Limited (SIL), operating in the Food and Beverage sector of the economy. Gossy Natural Spring water that has been a participant in the Nigerian water industry since 2003. With the Production facility at Ikogosi-Ekiti and the water distribution Pan Nigeria, the water is sourced from the Ikogosi Warmspring a known geographical wonder, with zero additives and naturally infused with several minerals that guarantee its drinkers health & general wellness. We give out nature in bottle, unadulterated pure Bottled water. We are endorsed by the Nigeria Heart Foundation (NHF)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Account Officer (AO) is in charge of warehouse transaction management. Such as; cash flow, reconciliation, primary control, wastage elimination, infraction management in the warehouse, etc.
- The Accounts Officer will post invoices, Stock transfers, stock receipts/returns, records payments, post and track expenses of the territory assigned to him/her.
- The Accounts Officer will supervise other staff members that may be assigned to him / her.
Cash Flow Management:
- Reconciliation of CIH
- Ensure Zero Cash handling
- Confirmation of customer lodgements on bank statement before supplying customers and posting on ERP
- Bi-Monthly reconciliation of bank statement
- Weekly Customer reconciliation
- Monthly stock reconciliation for Lagos warehouse
- Reporting of IMS and Collection daily
Wastage elimination and operational support:
- Timely reporting of stock damages
- Ensuring that expenses are posted to the right GL before approval
- Daily Monitoring of 100% postings of sales, collections, PV and waybills.
- Conduct accurate stock count
- Consistent and accurate audit
- Spot checks
- Escalating IT issues and ensuring they are resolved within a day
Infraction closure and insurance claim:
- Reporting of infraction on SharePoint and to supervisor within 24 hours of occurrence
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Skillful account reporting
- Ability to convey information in simple terms.
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and a solution-oriented mind-set desirable
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Age between: 25 – 30 years old.
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc in Accounting related course
- Must be computer literate and have excellent ERP skills.
11 total views, 1 today