Full-Time Account Officer Job at PRIMERO Transport Services Limited
PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. Operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare all tax forms and reports, or review the work of others to ensure that all tax filings are correct and timely.
- Ensure account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for future references..
- Assist in account receivables and payables activities
. * Respond to accounting-related questions and inquiries from employees.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Prepare and submit financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review all financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections.
- Assist in preparing necessary documentations for annual financial audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: with the title “Account Officer” as the email subject.
51 total views, 1 today