Full-Time Account Officer Job at Stan Limited
Stan Limited – We are a reputable oil and gas company based on Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos in Nigeria. We have subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- It is important that the candidate is proficient in the use of the QuickBooks Accounting software.
- Ensures that costs and revenues are properly captured.
- Preparation of Audit schedules.
- Debtor monitoring and follow up.
- Reconciling stock utilization.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgments and bank balances.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
. * Preparing budget forecasts.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate actions.
- Ensure that there are no Debit entries in the Bank Statement not in the Cash Book -All Payments should be processed into the cash book.
- 100% generation of report with accounting software.
- 100% Compliance to statutory and tax issues.
- Ensure petty cash requests are processed and posted with established payment terms and policy.
- Ensure funds availability for all cash operations by showing the true picture of all our account till date, No incidence of cash-out, Prepare document and ensure adequate cash at hand.
- Ensure efficient filing system – all documents are appropriately filed, all files are indexed and properly arranged.
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting. Accounting professional experience is an added advantage.
- 2 years experience in Accounting.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
35 total views, 1 today