Full-Time Account Supervisor Job at Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian group of companies, operating retail, and hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Supervisor
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Payroll Management
- Management of Corporate Assets Portfolio
- Handling of budgets and budgeting processes
- Handle all regulatory & statutory compliance issues
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Management of treasury functions and bank liaison
- Firm understanding of various tax issues
- Develop policies and procedures to support operations
- Prepare financial statements and business plans
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness and ensure timely submission of reports
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Monitor banking transactions; verify monthly bank reconciliation statements and prepare report on status
- Monitor stock movement
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounting activities of the company and preparation of financial reports
- Interface with high level banking negotiations on behalf of the company and maintain cordial relationship with banks, suppliers, PFA’s and debtors
- Credit packaging/ Management of Bank Accounts
- Cash flow Analysis and Management
- General coaching and mentoring of staff
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
- A good University degree in Accounting
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a Retail Industry.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages, ability to prepare financial model and can demonstrate strong treasury management skills.
- High integrity
- Detail Oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver timely and quality financial reports.
- Give prompt feedback from clients and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in M.S Word or PDF format to: clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of their
86 total views, 1 today