We are looking for an Accountant to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Handles all financial statements and record
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Compiling and presenting financial reports to management as requested.
- Publish financial paperwork and filing
- Administering staff payroll
- Handles monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Audit and reconcile financial transactions and documents
- Comply and keep the company updated with financial policies and regulations
- Assisting the HR/ Admin department as needed
- Prepare and submit tax forms and filings
- Process general administration functions
- Evaluate agreements, invoices, and financial contract
- Prepare and send out weekly/monthly financial reports to management
- Monitor spending and budgets
- Research and advice on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Handles financial forecast and risk analysis
- The candidate should be familiar with general office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a related role
- A minimum of B.sc in a related field
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
18 total views, 1 today