STEMCafe is a non-linear learning centre where kids and young adults through play, explore the amazing world of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) through fun interactive activities for them to experiment with amazing creations and ideas that develops lifelong learning and interest in STEM.
We are expanding Africa’s capacity and diversity of the STEM workforce pipeline to prepare the younger generation for the best jobs of the future that will see Africa become innovative, secure and competitive.
The Accountant will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting and managing financial information. Accountant will prepare and examine financial records; assuring information is up to date and accurate.
Accountant will reconcile bank statements and calculate tax payments and returns. He/she will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare and compile financial statements, reports and budgeting.
- Administer payrolls as well as control income and expenditure.
- Carry out auditing on financial information
- Plan taxpaying services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Ensure timely payments of company’s payables
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivables.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Ensure financial statement and record Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Keeping financial books and systems up to date.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- 1.5 to 3 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Minimum B.S.C in accounting.
- A hands-on experience with accounting software
- An advanced Ms Excel skill including pivot tables
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skill
- Additional certificates in the field are a plus.
15 total views, 1 today