We are a notable leading retailer of luxury fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products. Established in 1986, we are a household name amongst the brand conscious West African consumer. We are recruiting for an Accountant.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Monitor the day to day activities and recording of the following books in the allocated stores: Bank lodgement book, Expenses book, Good received book, Stock book(Daily stock movement), Daily POS book, POS decline book, Daily sales book and ensuring there is proper documentation
- Ensure system excel sheet and ICG tallies with the manual books.
- Ensures monthly analysis book tally with individual books
- Ensures the analysis sheet is well filled and signed.
- Confirmation of all books total summary
- Ensures all goods transferred to branches are properly documented and total up at the end of every month.
- Ensure monthly analysis is balanced
- Confirmation of the accuracy of the book balances
- Ensuring all cash received are lodged going through the bank teller
- Be responsible for supervising general stock levels in all the branches (Fragrance & Make-Up)
- Should advise on Minimum & Maximum stock levels as agreed by the MD for all branches to keep
- Ensure branches are properly stocked and have at least the recommended stock level per SKU. It is recommended that at least every branch should stock at least one quantity per SKU. Zero stock balance in the stores in unacceptable
- Should receive and act on all stock issues for all branches immediately (work with the IT Manager)
- Should receive reports of all counts done by the branches every week and treat issues where required
- Prepare a semi-weekly report to be submitted to the MD and GM on issues in his department as handled and resolved
- Work closely with Branch Accountant/Inventory Supervisor to act on issues swiftly
- Coordinates all Branch – Head Office / Head Office – Branch stock transfer to ensure minimal error and resolve any immediately
- Follow up all refund made by branches and the head office respectively
- Liaise with the stock count team to conduct regular warehouse stock check and ensure inventory is regular at all times
- Report to the GM on stocks that would need replenishing and be purchased on a regular basis in the Warehouse
- When necessary, handle all purchases partly with Head Office manager to reduce purchase error
- Supervise record-keeping of all branch testers stock level with the IT assistant
- Keep record of quantities of GWP’s sent to branches to ensure appropriate use and reduce waste
- Supervise all stock counts done and prepare a detailed report to the appropriate channel
- Ensure that all needed information as approved flows to the relevant departments that require such as regards inventory accurately and on time.
· First Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (HND or BSc).
· 1-3 years working experience in the same field.
· Membership of accredited statutory body and association (ICAN, ACCA) is an added advantage
· Experience in providing financial advice.
· Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
· Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
· Strong math and research skills.
· Basic computer skills with knowledge of bookkeeping software.
· Organized and detail-oriented.
· Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.
· Must possess a high level of integrity
· Must be very meticulous
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
25 total views, 2 today