We are looking for self-driven and highly motivated individuals/team players with the right mix of good attitude, technical competence and business acumen.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Roles & Responsibilities
In your role as an FSC Experienced Associate, you will:
- Work as part of client-facing teams engaged in the delivery of Finance and Accounting services to clients.
- Support the conceptualization, development and articulation of client value proposition.
- Undertake various Finance and Accounting type of work for different clients.
- Apply several Finance and Accounting tools towards effective client delivery and fulfilment of assigned tasks.
- Apply technology towards the delivery of Finance and Accounting work.
- Interpret and translate several concepts into documented forms and framework.
- Prepare intelligible reports of various types.
- Proffer suggestions towards the enhancement of client experience.
- Completed NYSC
- 2 – 3 years post-NYSC cognate experience
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- ACCA/ICAN Qualified is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting principles and accounting/budgeting practice
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of core finance business processes to ensure timely delivery of financial results including business reviews, close process and controls
- Ability to multi-task competently
- Experience with ERP/software deployment, development and programming will be an advantage
- Previous Experience with any Accounting firm will be an advantage.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
36 total views, 1 today