The job holder will be responsible for ERP data entry, product cost analysis ,Ensure detailed analysis of costs and variation from the budget . Ensure evaluation of the monthly/quarterly stock taking and reconciliation of the physical stock; Ensure that the established accounting procedures are followed.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Qualified at least as an accounting holder.
- At least 5 years of accounting work experience.
- Relevant professional certification (ICAN, ACCA, ANAN, etc) is preferred.
- Experience in ERP operation is preferred.
- Strong data analysis ability and computer operation ability.
- Good communication skills, work pressure ability.
- Ability to run work independently and effective teamwork.
- Good written and spoken English Language skills.
- Good professional ethics and work attitude.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
11 total views, 1 today