An accountant in the company Finance Services Department with a direct reporting line to the Head of Department.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Reporting Line: Head, Finance Services
- Manage General Ledger according to defined accounting principles
- Maintain Chart of Account and generate reports in accounting software
- Reconciling bank statements, clients and vendors records
- Preparing, timely monthly financial statements
- Paying vendors, billing clients, and managing post-due accounts
- Ensure adequate backup for all payments
- Maintain a good filing system that will aid ease retrieval of documents
- Suggesting ways to reduce cost, enhance revenue and improve profit
- Managing and ensuring compliance with local, state, and Federal Government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Improving businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Analyzing financial records to check for inconsistencies and errors
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting and preferably a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in any organization
- Experience in the use of Accounting Software.
- Sound perception of the advertising industry will be added advantage
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
137 total views, 1 today