Full-Time Accountant at HOR Logistics
Date Posted: 2021-08-25
HOR Logistics, a logistics company, is hiring an Accountant in Lekki (Chevron), Lagos.
- We are looking for an entry level accountant to be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of a variety of financial records.
- The responsiblities of an entry level accountants include maintaining the financial records of the company through analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts, as well as preparing reports.
- To be successful as an entry level Accountant, you should be able to work long hours, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Ultimately, a high performing Entry Level Accountant should be computer literate and have knowledge of key Accounting competencies.
- Maintaining records of assests and liabilities.
- Updating accounts payable.
- Assisting in balancing sheets and income statements.
- Assisting with reviewing income and expenses.
- Preparing regular reports.
- Assisting with other accounting related duties.
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role.
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel and MS office( Computer competence).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st August, 2021, using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
21 total views, 1 today