Full-Time Accountant At Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Handling of budgets and budgeting processes
- Handle all regulatory & statutory compliance issues
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Management of treasury functions and bank liaison
- Firm understanding of various tax issues
- Develop policies and procedures to support operations
- Prepare financial statements and business plans
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness and ensure timely submission of reports
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Monitor banking transactions; verify monthly bank reconciliation statements and prepare report on status
- Monitor stock movement
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounting activities of the company and preparation of financial reports
- Interface with high level banking negotiations on behalf of the company and maintain cordial relationship with banks, suppliers, PFA’s and debtors
- Payroll Management
- Management of Corporate Assets Portfolio
- Credit packaging/ Management of Bank Accounts
- Cash flow Analysis and Management
- General coaching and mentoring of staff
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
- Applicants must have a good University degree and professional qualification (ACA).
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a Retail Industry.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages, ability to prepare financial model and can demonstrate strong treasury management skills.
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver timely and quality financial reports.
- Give prompt feedback from clients and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in M.S Word or PDF format to: clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
83 total views, 1 today