Full-Time Accountant At Kemapo Management Consulting Group
Kemapo Management Consulting Group – Our client, a leading Architectural, Consulting Developer and Facility Management firm is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below needed for its expansion:
Job Title: Accountant
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
General Qualification, Experience. Attributes and Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Tax, and Finance
- A professional accountancy qualification (ICAN, ANAN, ACA, ACCA, FCA) will be an added advantage
- An MBA or other postgraduate professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years significant commercial experience
- Proven experience in managing a fast growing and successful business
- Strong analytical skills, including experience on financial modeling for decision making
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Project management skills, both as a leader and key team member
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop them.
The Company offers very competitive remuneration packages
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Application will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
78 total views, 1 today