Full-Time Accountant at Strathaven Hotel
Date Posted: 2020-12-08
Strathaven Hotel, a fancy and luxurious hotel in the hospitality space in Lekki, Lagos, is hiring an Accountant.
Job Expectation Summary
- The Accountant will assist in making critical business decisions by analysing and presenting regular and ad hoc key financial reports.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- He / she will be responsible for the integrity of the accounting system by ensuring that accounting transactions are posted, and financial reports are produced on a timely basis.
- Entering accurate and timely transaction information into the accounting system
- Reviewing payment request, reconciling documents and ensure compliance with the company’s policies
- Managing payroll for staff and expense reimbursements for all staff
- Preparing cash flow statements and expenditure accounts
- Maintaining financial documents and a robust filing system
- Preparing and monitoring budget and cash flow
- Preparing financial reports for internal and external use on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Managing compliance with Nigerian tax laws
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Any other responsibility assigned by management.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills, And Attributes
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related course.
- Member of ACCA, ICAN is an added advantage
- 2 years previous experience as an ACCOUNTANT or related position or similar role in a medium sized organization.
- Adequate knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required; familiarity with Peachtree, QuickBooks or similar finance and accounting software, preferred
- Financial management and financial reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Knowledge of various financial reporting forms – an advantage
- Strong personal integrity and accountability.
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Leadership skills
- Knowledgeable in internal control
- Mentally stable and emotionally intelligent.
N80,000.00 – N100,000.00 / month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 23rd December, 2020, using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
194 total views, 1 today