Sofas Koncepts Ltd company in Enugu is looking to hire a well-experienced professional to join their team in the capacity of a Cashier. In this role, you will also operate as the of the company to ensure that daily office transactions are performed in a seamless and efficient manner, also reviewing and analyzing cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage obligations with suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis
- Represent the organization at meetings with bankers, tax authorities and other regulatory bodies.
- Process bank deposits
- Track payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets, ensure accuracy in retiring of the impress account
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Prepare salary schedules monthly
- Manage the inventories
- Performing other duties as may be assigned
- Proven working experience as an Accountant
- Strong problem-solving, attention to detail, critical and analytical thinking, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- BSC or HND in Accounting, Economics or any other related courses
- 2 or more years of working experience as an Accountant
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
16 total views, 1 today