Full-Time Accountant/Financial Officer
LEDAP, an NGO engaged in the promotion and protection of human rights, is looking to hire an experienced accountant/financial officer who would handle all financial matters.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
1. Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
2. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
3. Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
4. Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
5. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
6. Support and coordinate all internal and external audits by providing any relevant information and support.
7. Provide budget versus actual expenditure reports for review on a monthly basis and highlight any adverse variances.
8. Individual reviews requests from staff and process anti monitor spending by reviewing all supporting documents, work with Finance Assistant to perform ad hoc cash counts for petty cash
1. Degree or HND in Accounting.
2. Good use of Quickbook accounting software, and MS Excel
3. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
4. Stong interpersonal skills required.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Previous experience with an NGO or non-profit organization is an added advantage.
7. Must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
88 total views, 1 today