Contract Accountant Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
AETI has been established after thorough research into the technological direction of the present-day manufacturing, oil & gas, telecommunication and engineering/technical services industries in Nigeria and across Africa. Companies keep expanding to meet products/services demand challenges using new technologies. In achieving this, the aid of automation processes and controls are used to meet high volume production and service demands.
Our objective is to bridge the engineering/technical knowledge deficiency gap between the theoretical skills and knowledge of the graduates of educational system and what the industries require, as well as rendering professional technical recruitment and engineering consulting services to the industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Summary of Job Function
- Responsible for keeping a proper financial record of the company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes
- Keeping Accounting / Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income / Receipt coordination / monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Payroll Administration
- Liaison with statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide logistics support to other departments
- Carry out stock-taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Carry out cost accounting functions
- Advice on company’s mark-up/profit margin
- Administer tax matters
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Carry out sightseeing of purchased items before payment
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Coordinating skills
- Organizational skills
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver promptly
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Position as the subject title.
112 total views, 1 today