Full-Time Accountant Job at GBC Professional Services
GBC Professional Services – One of our prestigious clients in the hospitality industry is looking to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the Company’s management to develop financial goals and objectives for the company.
- Engage in continuous cost reduction analyses in all areas of the Company.
- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process.
- Provides proactive, sound guidance regarding management of asset and investments, and financial trends within the Company.
- Works with Cashiers and Supervisors as related to Company funds.
- Implement a system of responsible accounting, including budget and internal controls
. * Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
- Ensures that all financial position accounts are promptly reconciled and systems of internal controls are in place to facilitate a clean audit opinion with few audit adjustments or internal control deficiencies noted.
- Maintain effective revenue cycle process to keep clients’ account receivables at an acceptable level and also increasing the company’s cash flow.
- Supervises the areas of Accounting, client financial services, credit and collection, purchasing, information management, payroll etc.
- Preparàtion of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Interpret the company’s financial result to management and recommend improvement.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Ensure preparation of all relevant tax computations and ensure prompt remittance
Education and Experience
- BSc I HND in Accounting
- Member of ICAN or ACCA
- 2- 5 years’ work experience with 2 years in a similar position
- Between the ages of 30 – 40
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Knowledge and experience of ERP/accounting system management
- Knowledge of Management Accounting
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Problem identification and analysis
- Supervisory skills
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send a copy of their most recent CV to: with the subject as “Accountant”.
38 total views, 1 today