Full-Time Accountant Job at Meyerswright
Meyerswright – Our client, Real Estate and Property Investments Firm, is recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- The company will require an independent accountant to oversee the accounts department of the company.
- This may be reviewed as the needs of the business demands.
- The accountant must possess good accounting knowledge, a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and must be efficient in their work practices so as to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets
. * Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures and Federal and State regulations.
- Maintain account payables and receivables.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- ICAN qualification or certification in view is required
- MBA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- At least 2 years work experience as an Accountant
- At least 2 years of working with Sage Software
- Time management Skills
- Meticulous, thorough and pays attention to details
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding Reporting Skills
- Data entry management
- Corporate Finance Knowledge
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
41 total views, 1 today