Full-Time Accountant Job at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Ref No: TE/001/ACT
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings.
- Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner
. * Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on budget implementation.
- Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports.
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficient external audit.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc degree in Accounting.
- Must be a chartered Accountant.
- 3-5 years’ work experience as an Accountant (Preferably with an Oil and Gas firm).
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficient in the use of ERP software.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skill.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: Using the role Accountant as the subject of your application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
13 total views, 1 today