Full-Time Accountant Job at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Ref: HRO / 1123 / PC
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Summary / Objective
- Pivotage Consulting seeks to grow its team by hiring a young and vibrant individual to perform the role of an Accountant.
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings
. * Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner.
- Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on-budget implementation.
- Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
- Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports.
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficient external audit.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc. degree in Accounting.
- Must be a chartered Accountant.
- 1-2 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficient in the use of ERP software.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
113 total views, 1 today