Full-Time Accountant Job at Signal Alliance
Signal Alliance Limited is a leading Technology integrator in Nigeria. Founded in 1996, the company has provided technology integration services to the leading organisations in Nigeria from one technology cycle to the next.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- The candidate will be reporting directly to the Senior Accountant.
- He/she will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations involving all accounting transactions, bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, expenses, bank payments, local taxes, capital importation, allocation of idle funds, and financial reporting
- Managing all accounting transactions that come through the business
- Record day-to-day financial transactions
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct account allocations
- Processing the bank statements and perform bank reconciliations
- Carrying out reconciliation of all bank operations accounts.
- Monthly filing of statutory (PAYE, VAT, WHT, etc.)
- Processing of invoices and liaising with other departments regarding payables.
- Handling any other financial function delegated by Superior or management staff.
- Prepare a monthly Profit and Loss Statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement
- Audit financial transactions and documents
Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance-related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience post-NYSC
- Professional student of Accounting (ICAN, ACCA, etc.) would be added advantage
- Exposure to finance or bank-related functions would be an added advantage.
- Versatile in using ERP such as NAV Dynamic
- Good use of Spreadsheets like; Google Sheet, Excel.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, with an innate drive to exploring different options for reaching results autonomously.
16 total views, 1 today