Part-Time Accountant Job at Strugz
STRUGZ Nigeria is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant (Female)
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Report company financial health to the stakeholders
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups
. * Keep and maintain all the books in perfect order
- Summarize the current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement, and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time
- Preparing payments.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Can work without supervision
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Degree with 2 years work experience.
- N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of thier CV/Resume to: using “Accountant (Female)” as the subject of the email.
121 total views, 1 today