Full-Time Accountant Job at UPDC Plc
UPDC is an institutional property company, founded in 1997, and listed on the NSE in 1998. UPDC has a solid track record in the acquisition, development, sale and management of a diverse mix of commercial, residential, hospitality and retail assets across Nigeria.
Our history is interwoven with the phenomenal growth of the Nigerian real estate sector. We are integral partners in the success of Nigeria, as we have contributed through our robust properties portfolio: to building world-class developments that have helped to shape the market whilst creating templates for other property development companies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
About the Job
- The Estate Accountant is responsible for determining the companies’ monthly revenue from each estate and ensuring that all customer statements are readily available and correct.
- Timely preparation of monthly Facilities Management reports.
- Timely preparation of customer statements.
- Timely apportionment of estate expenses to the customer accounts.
- Timely recognition of service charge, sales and rent inflows from customers.
- Ensure all transactions for the period are posted timely.
- Reviews and ensure accuracy of General Ledgers postings.
- Attend to audit queries (both internal & external) as they relate to financial information.
- Perform analysis of ageing reports of all trade receivables in the organization.
- Follow up on receivable collections, give reports and recommendations to management on ways of improving the receivable position of the company.
- Conduct Impairment testing of all trade receivables as required by IFRS 9.
Education, Skills, Experience and other Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- A minimum of four (4) years experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software (Sage & SAP).
- Good communication skills.
- Team player
- Professional Qualification Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using “Estate Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
25 total views, 1 today