Part-Time Accountant (Microfinance Bank) Recruitment at Edgewood Consulting Limited
Edgewood Consulting is a management consulting and talent development firm in Nigeria to provide cutting – edge and value – added advisory, performance improvement, learning improvement, human resources management, restructuring turnaround management and market development research services. We provide a unique range of specialized and specific consultancy services to corporate organizations as well as individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant (Microfinance Bank)
Job Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years of work experience.
- Successful candidates must be ready to work in Okitipupa and its Environs, Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: using “Accountant (Microfinance Bank)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3 total views, 1 today